Well if you didn't know me and Johnny's Birthdays are like 23 hours apart... So its been two days full of birthday fun!
Sunday was my birthday and Johnny made orange rolls for breakfast and let me sleep in a little.. Then it was hurry and get ready for steak conference... We were a little late ( I hate being late) but we found some seats and started fueling our souls... Anyways Sammy fell asleep on the way home so as soon as we got home we all took a nice nap... Sammy came and woke me up saying happy birthday... and then gave me my presents... I got two books and an expansion to one of our favorite board games... And a beautiful card (Johnny is the best at picking out cards) Then I made a delicious home made meal... Soft tacos with all the fixings... They were yummy! Oh but the best part... While I was working on dinner Sammy peed on the potty! and then she did it again and again and by the end of the night she had went potty like 7 times! Wow that more in one day than all the previous weeks combined! She was so excited about the potty and that she figured out how to pee!
Monday Johnny had to work like normal so we had a normal morning... Sammy peed first thing in the morning on the potty and then about 30 min latter again so I put her in big girl panties! She kept them dry! I changed here back into a diaper to go out shopping for daddy's present... We got him a mp3 player to use at work or were ever he likes... Sammy kinda took some steps backward with the potty at Nana's house but she still did way better than last week! (she peed on the floor and pooped in her big girl panties... oops but as always Nana was cool about it!) When daddy got home I gave him a birthday kiss and all was calm cause Sammy was still finishing her nap... Once she woke up we gave daddy his cards and his gift he loved it! Then we just hung out and then I made him a steak dinner! I have to say two yummy home made dinners in a row I think that's a record for me hehehe! Then we just hung out at home and traded turns taking Sammy potty I swear she either goes every 30min or can go as long a like 2 hours... So we just ask her a lot! But yeah making a decision to potty train for her present to mom and dad is just awesome! Thanks Sammy We Love You!
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

3 comments:
Happy birthday to the both of you, and congratulations on getting Sammy potty trained. That is awesome!
She is not all the way potty trained we are on day three so to speak... she still needs to figure out how to poop on the potty! She has the pee thing pretty much figured out now we just have to go to the potty like 50 times a day...
Shes well on her way!!!
Pretty soon she'll get it down, your doing so good at encouraging and supporting her. In a few years you'll look back and ask yourself where this time went, it goes by so fast!
Nana is the bestest! Give her big smooches for me.
Post a Comment