Friday, May 15, 2009

feeling better

So I'm feeling a little better! Not sure whats making the difference but glad the down spiral is over and the slow climb up can continue... I don't know if its nesting or me just getting sick of messes and unfinished stuff, but I got Sammy's room all clean and I'm working on getting all her toys in there... Right now they are all over my living room. She is pretty good at helping to clean them up so where going to try putting them away in her room... We put a dark blanket over the window and she sleeps in for another 45 min or so... That make a lot happier mommy and Sammy! Wow the miracle of a little extra sleep... I've been making home made dinners... wow it been like a week of home cooking! That's a record! Last night I made fajitas ( I took a picture just for you Kim I love all the fun food you make...) I think both Sammy and Johnny are a little confused with all the things I'm trying to do lately... But I've found if I keep my self active I don't sit and dwell on the bad stuff as much... Thank-you all for the love you have showed me in my down time... I appreciate it and it did help me get perspective on some stuff... Sammy is done letting me play with the computer so I will put pics up latter...

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

You want to come cook me some fajitas? Sounds so yummy right now. I'm glad you're feeling better, I hope it continues.