Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Now your Ugly....

When I was a little girl I had my favorite baby doll... Her name was Bobbie. I had to have her to go to sleep at night and every time I tryed to run away she was the first thing I packed... Needless to say I loved her very much! When I was younger I got a hold of a pen... And I drew all over her pretty little face... My mom told me that I made my baby ugly and if I ever drew on her or any other baby she would draw on me and make me ugly.... This must have stuck with me cause I never drew on another baby ever... I was even scared to cut any of my baby's hair cause I didn't want my mom to cut my hair... My mom cleaned off the pen with finger nail polish remover... One of Bobbies eyes got smeared and her hair line looks kinda faded... But as I got older that was just part of her charm... Well my child did it backward... She drew on her own face... How can I use the same logic I can't... Oh well it will wash off eventually... I guess we just need to keep all our pens up... Cause there is no way I can call her Ugly!

3 comments:

kkweight said...

I remember you playing with Bobbi and telling me that you wanted your pretend name to be "Crystal".lol
Fun times!! ;)
Every time i ran away i went to your house.lol Aunt Cerya was the most awesome person of all times and that's the only place i could think of to go.lol

Familia Morales said...

Put your scissors up and away too!

Noodle said...

I alway ran to your house too... I always wanted sisters... and sammy already has like a radar for sissors she can find them anywhere... Its scary... Even when they are put up high and away... we stared closing all the doors so she can only go in her room and the living room it helps a liite... I dreading when she learns to open doors..