Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a....

Well we got a good picture and there wasn't anything there so...
IT'S A GIRL!
That's good cause I saved all Sammy's clothes and they will be in the same season so we have tons of pink and purple stuff all ready...
Were happy she is healthy and growing just fine even though I have yet to gain any weight... I look like I have but the scale is stuck at the same number...=) That wont last long...

3 comments:

Team Reid said...

Congrats! I am super excited for you guys!!

Brea Marie said...

I am so happy for you! Sammy will have so much fun with a little sister. Well, I am sure she would have had fun with a brother too, but sisters are just indescribable. Having grown up with all boys, how are going to deal with all these girls??? Just giving you a hard time. Can't wait to see the little darling!

michelle said...

Noodle I got a call from your Grandma after she got a call Cindy... Wanting to know why I hadn't told them.. I didn't know.... So that what I get from not keeping up on your blog....