Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yeah something grew!

Yeah I'm not talking about my belly... I'm not happy about that thing growing right now...I'm sure this phase will pass but I'm seriously dreading being as big as I was with Sammy... I was huge!
Anyways on to my real post!

So last year I tryed to do a garden... Try is the key word! I got some plants to grow but by the time any of them had any veggies on them they froze... Yeah the frozen tomatoes did not look nice.... But on to the good news.. I tryed again this year and all ready I have seen some "fruits" of my labor... I went out to soak my garden before the long weekend and there peaking out of the dark soil was little red radishes.... So I pulled on up to see how they were doing and it was a good size so I pulled another that looked ready... I had five beautiful red radishes just ready to be put in a salad! So yeah I took them with us on our trip and was going to put them in a macaroni salad ... but we had to much food as always and the salad never got made so my cute little radishes never got eaten.... boo who that's ok there are like ten more ready to be pulled so maybe this weekend I find something to do with my harvest!... I'm just glad stuff is growing... I don't have a black thumb after all... Its just not green yet...

3 comments:

mub said...

Yay! I planted tomato seeds and they all sprouted and looked really good but now they're still teeny and not growing anymore. Maybe I need some fertilizer or something.

Amy said...

Yay for you! I love it when things grow. I may have a black thumb, but am hoping I can get something to grow. I bet your little garden will provide delicious foods for you all.

Familia Morales said...

Yeah! That's exciting! Enjoy your radishes.