Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dress Up!

So I feel bad at the lack of pictures of late.... So here are some fun dress up pictures from last week... In the first one Sammy had pulled off her tutu before I could grab the camera... Come to find out she wanted to switch outfits with Charli... Chuck was all for that... In the second picture Sammy is in the princess dress and Chuck is in the tutu... Hunter had to crawl down the hall to check out all the fun the girls were having...

This picture of me was taken Aug 1... got dressed up too! Johnny took me out to a movie and a nice dinner... He is still working killer hours so the best part was just spending time with him... And little sister finally got the hick-ups!
Sad to say I will probably get twice this big... I'm a short person with a short torso... The only place for the baby to go is out... But on the plus side I have a really deep belly button so my "turkey timer" never pops... (I have to find a bright side some where about becoming a huge belly toteing mama)

2 comments:

Brea Marie said...

We LOVE dress up time! Both your little girls are going to love playing dress up together. I'm sure about that. Such cute pictures yet again!

Amy said...

What a cute little baby bump you have! Okay, it's not super little, but it is so stinking cute! Love love love it, and the girls, of course are adorable, as always.