Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last big thing on my list checked off!

I guess if "little sister" want to come early we would now be ready for her... I got my car seat in the mail today... Johnny was kinda picky on what seat he wanted to we had to order it online... As soon as it was delivered Sammy had to open it and test out "little sisters" seat... I think Sammy likes it... She has put all of her babies in it and carried them around... She knows it's the baby's but she is having fun playing with it... We got little bitty diapers and an outfit for her to come home in and shirts that say I'm a big sister for Sammy... So I guess "little sister" can come when ever she is ready... Cause were ready for her... Well as ready as we can be...

1 comment:

Amy said...

What? It isn't time for you to have your baby yet. Aren't you due in October? That is super exciting to have all the things done that you want to accomplish before she comes, though. It should give you a lot of peace of mind, and a lot less stress.