I think my life is starting to get back in order!!! (It's about time!!!) Johnny is back to normal hours which feels like a vacation for both of us... Plus Sammy is sure enjoying having both of us home to play with... But on the down side I need to put in some major hours for the fair... But I just want to spend time with my family...
And yes yes yes my Mommy is home from camp... She had some major adventures at camp but she is home safe and (semi) sound now.... It's nice to pick up the phone and just talk to her... I'm not sure what we really talk about be I sure do enjoy it... I think my dad is happy to have her home too...
The world just feels right now... At least until the next hurdle comes....
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment