Is there such a thing as Zoloft for my life? I've had it for depression and it just takes those big dips in darkness away... But what happens when its your life that has the huge peaks and valleys? So as you know Johnny has been working like 90 hours a week for over a month... So I rarely get to see my dear sweet hubby... But now we think all those hour are finally over... But that also means who knows how many hours he will get or any at all.... Feast or famine right... I'm glad we had saved up a lot of the over time money in case of a low in work... But still I just think its funny how life works... All or nothing... No grey just black or white.... But on the bright side maybe we can get Sammy's room ready for "little sister"... And maybe we can just spend lots of quality time as a family... Maybe Johnny can bond with "little sister" while she is still in the belly... Who know only time will tell... Either way I'm just glad that I will get to see him more... After all that 's one of the reasons I married him...
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

2 comments:
*hugs* I wish I knew the answer to this. I just figure I'll be on something forever... and I'm actually okay with that at this point because I'm rather sick of feeling like crap all the time!
Hang in there Les! Enjoy your time with Johnny and Sammy. Love ya!
Post a Comment