Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blessings

I'm a very blessed woman... I have two lovely daughters and a wonderful husband who spoils me rotten... We had a very busy weekend trying to get everything ready for Allison's blessing... I finished her bonnet just days before and the kitchen was still in progress... But we pushed threw it and finished the kitchen (well all but the counter tops they will be here tomorrow yeah!!!) And got all the food ready and house cleaned... It was clean but not guest clean (does anyone else do that have two different levels of clean depending on who is coming over??? I probably have like 4 levels of clean just our family, friends that have seen my house much worse, my extended family, and Johnny's extended family yup I'm a freak!)


Johnny did so good on Allison's blessing I think he said everything that needed to be said for our little girl... Not very many people came but I think the snow and the busy time of year made it hard for everyone... After wards everyone came over to my house and had some food and we all just were able to sit around and be a big family... I really enjoyed it... Allison was grumpy cause of her snotty nose but hey it was a busy day for her I can't blame her... Every one liked our kitchen and thought that we did a great job..(that felt nice) All in all a great day... Then I had to go mess up our relaxing days to come by getting the kids there shots... Yup I got some grumpy kiddo's oh well in the end it's what's best for them... I wouldn't want some of those yucky sicknesses so I'm sure my kids don't either....
I love it Allison is Smiling so much now... It makes me smile too...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am o glad everything went so beautifully! She looks adorable, and I love the smiles!

Anonymous said...

Both the little Angels are growing so big and are so cute. (I can call them angels because they are not at my house right now) I'm so happy that they are getting use to mom and mom to the TWO of them. Nana was going crazy every night going to rescue the girls. (Leslie from the girls or The monsters from Leslie)But I'm so happy that they are doing so good, and Sammy is getting potty trained (OR is it Sammy is training Leslie on what she will and won't do)
Love, Nana