Sunday, December 13, 2009

Disney effect

So I have noticed that every time I'm sick or not feeling well I want to watch a Disney movie... Even when I was in labor with Sammy... They calm me down and relax me... Last night I did the funky chicken (that's what my family calls a seizure) and after wards to help relax me and help me fall a sleep my dear sweet hubby put in a movie a Disney movie... And this morning when we woke up the Direct TV was out cause of the snow so Johnny put in more Disney movies (we own all most all of them) so after a day full of relaxing theatre I think I'm back to normal... Am I weired or do these movies have the same effect on any one else....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do the same for me. I just love Diseny movies they are the best. I am glad that you are doing better.

Familia Morales said...

Sorry about your funky chicken. When I was sick and pregnant and couldn't sleep at night with Annaleise I would pop in Beauty and the Beast and watch it over and over. Glad you're feeling better.

Amy said...

Alice in Wonderland is my comfort movie. If I get depressed or anything else like that I watch that movie.