Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My crazy Sammy

Sammy says and does some of the funniest things... I just have to share..

* she like to say only the first part of her new words so jacket is a jack... Well in the store she said in a very load voice..." Jack Off" she was hot.. I got some really funny looks...

* she loves to dress her self... she can put on her shoes by her self... only half the time there on the right feet... she put her pants on backwards more often than not.... I let her walk around with them backwards, she is so proud of her self I can't help it...

* She loves to climb... She can get to anything in my house I mean anything!!!

* She loves baths...She calls them splish splashes... She would take 5 baths a day if I would let her...

* Sammy loves to read... and be read too... She makes up some really fun stories to go with the pictures in her books...
* When she has to go potty she tells me "bum" hehehe (right now she is jumping on the sofa bare buck naked) cause she changes her own wet bums... She loves her Pull ups

* Her favorite number must be 92 cause she says it all the time... she pretends to count y repeating it over and over again...

* She is saying her own prayers now... She blesses everyone she knows plus her bear, the dogs, her blanket, and Dora, and even sponge bob now and then...

* She likes to knock on doors before she goes in them...

* She has discovered TV she loves Dora she calls it Dora-Boots... She has names for most of the preschool shows... I don't feel as bad about letting her watch TV cause she interacts with the characters and points to the right answers... She is learning new words from them as well...

* She loves to feed the dogs with her daddy!

* She loves fish... we don't have any fish but she loves them... Every time we go to Wal-mart and get any where near the pet department she asks to see the fish.."Hi FIISSH" and when we leave.."BYE FIISSH"
* She calls both spoons and forks "poons"

* She puts everything in her mouth (it drive me and her daddy nuts)

* She can make Allison smile and laugh... (she picked her up and was rocking her in this picture she was singing rock a bye baby to her...)

* When ever she sees the camera she says "CHEESE" so in most of my pictures you can see her saying Cheese.....

* Sammy loves to help out... (no pants cause she has decided to potty train again...)

I love my Sammy even when she drives me nuts!!!

3 comments:

mub said...

She's getting so big!!! When you cut her hair can you make me a wig (or seven) because I think she's got enough of it ;)

Amy said...

I love that you made this list. It's good that you recorded iy all so you can remember it all when she grows up. Such a sweet and funny little girl.

Familia Morales said...

What a cute and fun little girl!