Not sure if any one has noticed the lack of clothing on my child... Its not that I don't dress her like 100 times a day but as fast as I get her dress she undresses her self.... Oh and takes out her pretty hair... So yes she is my little rag a muffin girl...


And if she doesn't undress her self all the way she is at least running around with out pants

She thinks nothing of being almost naked (I make her wear something on her bum!) Here she is begging to have her picture taken...

But on the plus side of all this nakedness she is potty training her self... These pull-up cold alerts are awesome... They have really helped Sammy realise when she needs to hurry off to the potty... She has even pottyed on the big potty in wal-mart, church and the doctors office!!! I'm feeling more positive about this time around with her battle with the potty training...
4 comments:
I have the same problem with Kynthia :) I was glad to see your blog.
Little Miss Nakie Pants is so adorable :O)
Little kids are crazy!
I have this sneaking suspicion that she's exactly like her mama was at that age ;)
Post a Comment