We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
C is for.....
C is for Cookie that's good enough for me... Oh Cookie, Cookie Cookie starts with C....
Sammy loves singing the cookie song and now Ally loves cookies.... Oh the joys for junk food!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I see that Johnny was the one feeding her cookies, Did she get a tummy ache? I hope not cuz she is a little bear when she get a sick tummy... She is such a cute-t-bug and I love her to kiss her cubby cheeks... Love Nana
Hi my name is Leslie... I have a wonderful Husband that is a Workaholic and three wonderful daughters that keep me laughing (sometimes crying) but most of all they keep me on my toes!
1 comment:
I see that Johnny was the one feeding her cookies, Did she get a tummy ache? I hope not cuz she is a little bear when she get a sick tummy...
She is such a cute-t-bug and I love her to kiss her cubby cheeks...
Love Nana
Post a Comment