Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just the three of us...


I'm sorry I've been a complainer lately but I really have nowhere else to vent my frustrations... I've felt very isolated and lonely with Johnny being gone so much... My mom has helped a lot but I don't want to pass the burden of my family on to her... She has a broken foot and tripping over kids toys is not fun so I've been trying stay home and leave her alone.... But that means I get little to no adult time.... I feel like I'm stuck in baby toddler world.... So I'm trying to take a note from my other friends with little ones and just try to have fun with it... And when I think I can't do it all I just do as much as I can and leave the rest be.... I've been spending a ton of time on the computer trying to get that interaction that I so desperately need.... It helps but only so much... I just pray that my husband will understand when I go crazy and loose all my hair!!!

5 comments:

mub said...

*hugs*

I'd come over if I was closer, though you might just decide I was like the 3rd child knowing my level of maturity ;)

Amy said...

Now its my turn to tell you to call me and we will go out and play... I lost your phone number which is why I didn't call you before. Really, adult interaction makes a huge difference in mood. I completely understand.

Familia Morales said...

Completely understand. Get yourself a babysitter and go out to lunch with some friends. We have free long-distance on our phone so send me your number and I'll give you a call and we can keep each other company across the distance. :)

kkweight said...

K i know you and i have said over and over that we will get together. I feel bad for just dropping by and catching you off guard. So i need to plan better.lol
This week we have to do something while Klaire is in school! We can go to lunch, watch a movie together, you take a nap or get out of the house and i watch the wee ones, i don't care. You choose the day and time and im there.
Im lonely now that Klaires in school all day and Kreg sleeps. I need a friend.

Anonymous said...

Call when ever you need some one to talk to. I will come over or you can come over here. or if you need to take a nape just let me know. I know Kynthia likes being with Sammy and they would like playing with each other.