Monday, January 25, 2010

Words???

So my cute angelic little girl (that would be Allison.... Cause Sammy is 2 need I say more!!!) Was laying on the sofa after being feed and burped.... And out of no where Allison started to call out "daaa dadadada" Daddy was in the bath room with Sammy (Sammy was trying to pee... She grunts to let us know she is trying) And Daddy heard his little girl call out for him =) After finishing up with Sammy Daddy came in the room with a big smile on his face and Ally called for him again... "Daaa daaa daaa" He picked her up and she gave him the biggest smile... He snuggled up with her and I swear she said "Love you" I'm so glad that Daddy was here to share this special moment with his little girl!!!
Oh and super neat update Sammy went to bed all by her self last night!!! We usually have to snuggle her for some time for her to go to sleep... This gives me some hope that I haven't ruined my child with to much spoiling.... I will try again tonight but who knows...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo neet that Allie said that for him.

Amy said...

What a special treat for your Johnny! And she is starting to talk! How sweet. Good luck with Sammy and bedtimes. They can be hard.