How come Sammy can wake up one morning and she is a different little girl... One day band-aids do nothing for an owiee and then the next they solve everything! One day Sammy needs me to play with her every second of the day and the next she is so independent and just wants to play pretend all by her self!!! She plays doctor with her dolls, plays house with her little people, rides her tractor with her animals, dances and sings with her sister (head shoulder knees and toes is her favorite right now...) Its just amazing when they transition into the next phase of there development... I hope she keeps up with her new desire to play independently its not that I don't love playing with her I just need a break and time to spend with Allison too... I feel guilty that Allison does not get enough mommy time...
If you look close you can see the baby has a band-aid on both feet both hands and her ears =) silly girl...

2 comments:
How funny! She is adorable.
I had Sammy and Ally and Leslie over today and Leslie was cleaning up the toys before she packed up to head for home, and she mentioned that Sammy never mad that much of a mess today...So I told her to look harder I'm sure there is more somewhere...We both laughed at Sammy, so she went for the books, She LOVES books...Love ya lots Nana
Post a Comment