So I traded in my little girl for a little boy.....

K so before you all freak out its just Ally dressed as a boy =) hehehe One of my favorite pictures of me is one where I'm about 14 months old and in some little boy coveralls with train on them... I looked so much like a little boy it was unreal... I always like to take that picture i when ever we had a guess who with baby pictures... Nobody would ever guess it... =)
Well I didn't dress my little girl like a handsome boy on purpose she got a little cold at Nana's house and Nana put a flannel shirt on her... She turned into such a cute boy that I decided that we would surprise daddy with a bouncing baby boy when he got home for work... He just laughed at me...
Before Allison turned into Al I dressed my cute girls up in matching outfits oh the joy of being a mom and having total control over other beings fashions....(maybe that's why people dress there dogs up hum just a thought...) So here are my cute girls maybe tomorrow I will have two boys... (Sammy would have to wear a hat to cover all that hair... So maybe not...)

4 comments:
Funny! I love the idea of having a picture like that for the baby guessing game. That is a great idea! And it is so fun playing dress up with your kids. Faye had three blow outs today, so she had her clothes changed a lot, and I had fun matching bows etc. each and every time.
I am going to have to call you next week, or as soon as I finish the painting of my house. Sorry about that. I wish I could call sooner, but I just don't have any time.
Haha Leslie you crack me up!
I'm shocked your mom just put her in a flannel shirt. I would've expected a COAT ;)
Cute, cute, CUTE!
When Leslie was little I had alot of little boy clothes from her brothers and when we went to her daddys shop she would just trash her clothes...So she wore alot of boy clothes when she was little...the best one is where she is in her swimming suit with moon boots on in the middle of summer.
So last summer we had Sammy and Charli in swim suits and cowboy boots...Its just cute..
Love ya Nana
Post a Comment