So here is the new plan (I like plans!!) I'm going to try and simplify my life a little... And just get down to getting stuff done. Ally can fuss for 2 mins while I change the laundry. Sammy can play by her self for 5 mins while I load the dishwasher and the rest of the kids messes will just have to wait... No matter how many times a day I clean up the toys there are more to clean up in 10 mins... So if the clean up games doesn't get everything picked up I just have to say oh well and go on... And instead of being grumpy about the state of my lawn I'll just strap Ally to me and mow it my self, and let Sammy run around after me pretending to mow the lawn her self...
Maybe with a plan in place I can know what is expected of me on a daily bases so I can stay clam and not get into the grumpy cycle (that's me getting grumpy so the kids are grumpy so daddy's grumpy so then I grumpy and it just keeps going from there...) Or break the grumpy cycle once it begins...

2 comments:
Ugh, daddy at home really does make things not get done, doesn't it? Good luck with the grumps. And good luck with getting work.
I was the same way anytime Kreg was home. I still kind of get that way and i don't know it.lol But it does throw me off to have him home much, while i LOVE it, it does add stress. And adding uncertain situations does add another level of stress to your life.
{{MANY HUGS}}
What has helped me a lot is to each night, sit in bed, and write out a to do list for the next day. It calms my mind, i sleep better, and i wake up with a plan in place for the next day.
And, i take it one step further, and with each season change i have a master list for tasks in the house/yard to get done.lol OCD much? ya.
But it helps relieve stress and it gives me direction and helps me see progress.
I think seeing progress in your daily life is super important! It helps you see your purpose and value in your family and home.
Much love to you guys!!!
Post a Comment