Friday, May 21, 2010

Trash Talk

I used to tease Sammy that I would throw her away if she didn't behave.... Well lets just say I have a 2 1/2 year old and she is a very smart feisty little thing.... So keeping her safe from her self is a full time job... I'm always rescuing her from the top of the counters or out of her sister crib (she thinks it a trampoline) or out of a tree (she likes to climb)... Or she sits in a bucket and get her cute little butt stuck... Or lets see she gets her self stuck in the coffee table... So it was a normal day to say the least and all of the above happened... So mommy was a little stressed and throw cute little Allison in the mix and mommy was more than over whelmed (Sammy likes to wait until I'm feeding her sister or changing a massive poopy bum to get into stuff she should other wise leave alone).... I took the trash out and saw the clean garbage can... And thought to my self..."Self... Lets show Sammy that we can throw her away... and in my frazzled state it sounded like a good plan"
SOOOO.... this is what happened My cute little girl in the garbage can...
She thought it was funny.... And has asked me several time sense to throw her away... Can you say back fire!!!! yup I think so... So take this as a warning when you are so tired you can't think straight and you start talking to your self and "self" starts responding DON'T LISTEN!!! Oh well at least it wasn't trash day... (K just a disclaimer if you don't get my family's humor I would never really throw my kid away, I just put her in the can to prove a point it back fires so I take pictures... Take her out and find her 5 min latter throwing her self away... I love you Sammy and every day you make me smile even when I have to rescue you for the 100+ time in a day..)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hilarious little girl you have. I love how feisty she is.