No Ally was not an accident but I so was not ready to be a mom again as fast as we did... I actually grieved for my self for the first 3/4 of my pregnancy with her... Not because I didn't love her or want to have her I was just not ready (or at least I thought I wasn't) for another child... I was under the impression that it would take us a while to get pregnant and I would have time to get ready to be a mom of two... I wanted Sammy to be potty trained before we had another child... Nope that didn't happen... I wanted to be more organized with in my household... Nope that didn't happen... BUT now that I can look back on all of this I can finally say I'm glad every thing happened as it did...

I can not imagine my life with out my sweet Ally Lou... She smiles at me every morning when I get her out of her crib....

She is so patient with me, and is willing to play on the floor.. (something Sammy would not do unless I was down there playing with her)

She is the happiest baby!!! She usually only fusses when she is stinky or tired...

She puts up with Sammy playing with her.... Sammy can be a little ruff and tumble with her but Ally must be as though as Sammy is cause she LOVES it!!!

She was so patient and good while we tryed to remodel the kitchen...

She arrived in just the right season so we could reuse all of Sammy's old clothes... That saved us lost of money!!!

She would put her self to sleep this was a big blessing because Sammy was still needing ALLOT of snuggle time before bed.... (I wish Ally still did this but she is still way easier to put to sleep than Sammy ever was...)

Over all I'm thank full that the Lord knows when these wonderful spirits are meant to come to us... Now I can see that if we had Allison when I wanted we would probably not have insurance or a stable job... And that extra stress would probably put me over the edge... She brings a wonderful light and joy to our family and I'm so glad she is here with us and came when she did... Now the girls will sit and play together for some times up to three hours... And all mommy needs to do is be in the room... Ally loves me so much it distresses her if I'm not some where in the room... I'm not saying being a mother of two is easy, because it is far from that but the joy that I have with my girls is well worth it...
Allison I love you and I'm so glad to be your mom, these last seven and a half months have just flown past... I look forward to helping you grow and learn... And watching you and your sister develop a friendship that will last forever!!!
2 comments:
such a sweet tribute! And really, she is just perfect for your little family. How lucky we are the Lord knows what is best for all of us, aren't we?
That's super sweet! I never thought of Miss Ally as an accident by any means. I think there's a time and purpose for the way we become parents. I learned that with Klaire.
I can understand what it means to not feel like your ready or wishing that things were different before their arrival. But im glad she came when and how she did. I wouldn't change it for anything!
You've handled everything with such grace and humility and you've been a wonderful role model to those around you. Your a really special person and those little girls are so blessed to have you as thier momma!
Keep your chin up sweetie, your simply the best!
Post a Comment