Friday, May 14, 2010

Winter, Spring, Summer????

What season is it? One day its snowing the next were getting a sunburn.... What the heck!!! Look at that "Tan" line... I felt so bad but it showed up about 4 hours latter... But a bath and a good night sleep and the heat was gone and the redness was starting to fade...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog but I just had to say your daughter is too stinkin cute! I love the red hair!

Team Reid said...

Gotta love this random weather, huh? It was overcast the other day and I got a sunburn too. And I was only out about an hour. I wish it was just warm and sunny so you knew you needed sunblock. :)

Amy said...

That is UT for you. I am anticipating the heat. Oh how I love the heat. Glad her burn wasn't too bad.