Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ally has issues...?

I love my Ally Lou to pieces... She makes me smile everyday and when Sammy is driving me crazy I can just look at Ally and sigh and she is there to sigh with me and then give me a smile and a kissy face... It helps put every thing in perspective...
But lately Allison has protested her baths... I mean screaming and frantically trying to grab me and pull her self out... It rips at my heart... But I know that she needs baths and I love that fresh and clean baby smell!!!  But I think we fixed it... How I'll tell you but I will be honest I not sure how it worked....
I put her in the swimming pool bare butt naked!!!
No she screamed for the first min but then she peed (no seriously she peed looked down at the pee running down her leg and then she relaxed and started splashing)  Now yes that is grow but hey what kid never peed in the swimming pool... I warned Sammy not to drink the water and let the girls play...
Ally splashed and played so good I was so proud...Oh my little nudest =)
Look she liked it so much she smiled!!!
The next bath was so calm and wonderful like they used to be before the screaming bath times began...
She splashed and played and giggled and wanted to stay in even after we were done washing her... I hope this lasts!
This is Ally's new blanket that Nana and Mama made for her... Ally picked out the Fabric her self (well the main fabric any ways) I pieced the quilt and Nana did the needle punch on the bears and quilted it... It turned out so cute and Ally loves it...
Here Ally is checking out the needle punch... "Hey mom this bear is 3-D"
Ally I love you and even when you do have issues we can work threw them even if it means we have to pee in the pool or find some other strange and unorthodox solution... The point is we will stick with you and love you no matter what!!!

4 comments:

Brea Marie said...

As long as it worked, right? You gotta do what you gotta do! Love that blanket! How cute! You and your Mom did an awesome job.

Amy said...

Hehe! Love your solution! And that quilt is so darling! I am sort of in love with it.
:)

Familia Morales said...

I'm still trying to figure out where that blond hair came from. Love the blanky, too cute!

kkweight said...

That second picture down makes my heart flutter! I love smiley nakie baby's. And because shes Miss Ally, its just that much sweeter.