Holy Cow I have been neglecting my little blog... So sorry all... It's been a busy few weeks... I had a serious time crunch trying to get the fair online and the family ready for a 10 day camping trip (it turned into a 12day 11 night stay but hey who's counting...) I'm still adjusting to having Johnny home all the time... It makes me lazy I think cause now that I have some one to share the burdens and joys of the kids all day I relish it and enjoy not being the only one that can kiss boo-boos and snuggle a baby to sleep... Ally thinks only daddy can put her down for a nap now... And I love sleeping in that extra 20-30 min until the second kid wakes up... But its strange I feel like I'm cooking and cleaning up meals all day long.... By the time breakfast is over and cleaned up its time to start thinking about what I'm going to feed my family for lunch and so on and so on.... So yeah anyways lots of pictures coming soon.... =)
1 comment:
Gosh, i cant believe the fair is coming up soon! Thank you for working hard on it and helping make it easier on us. I look forward to this year with ya!
Having a spouse home is kind of a catch 22. Its niceto share the responsibility and to have them sharing all those moments. But then again, its one more person to clean up after and what not.lol After about a week of Kreg being home im ready to send him back.lol And its not because i don't love him, im just so used to having him gone so much!
I hope you guys are all well! I miss your cute faces.
Post a Comment