So Johnny spoils me!!!
For mothers day and my birthday Johnny got me and awesome entertainment center (aka a swing set0 for my kids.... Now this is awesome for me because it give Sammy someplace to get her climbing fix (I think I've mentioned that she LOVES to climb....) And Allison loves the baby swing... Johnny was so thoughtful and got the baby swing as an extra... Only thing is Ally is very fair skinned so I have to dip her in sunscreen and set up a sun shade....
But then the best part is like a week or two after we got this great entertainment center we found a coupon in the mail for a FREE helicopter tetertodder with a purchase of a swing set... We were kinda bummed that we found this after we invested in the swing set... So my Johnny went and asked them (because it didn't say not valid on prior purchase...) if we could still get it... The lady remembered him from the week before and said sure and got the guys to load the FREE toy in his truck... Now this helicopter is like a $200 dollar toy... So Johnny comes home and told me that they he got it... And I was all excited and Sammy was SuPeR excited!!! But as we unloaded the box we noticed it had a picture of the air plain toy... We opened the box and sure enough it was the air plain tetertodder...Now this was exciting because its a $250 dollar value... And we like the aairplane better... So then the fun part (hahahaha) the some assembly required...
Sammy helped (note the parts spread all over the back yard!!! yup that's Sammy's version of helping...)
After the spreading of the parts she got a little board of waiting for her "helicopter" yup she still calls it a helicopter... She decided to play with the car...
Being the nice sister she is (sometimes) she even gave Ally a turn...
Now I have pictures of the plain all finished and the kids playing with it but of coarse they are on my moms camera... So as soon as I can steal get her CD I'll post them cause they are super cute!!!
If we had better grass I would say we are making our own little park in the back yard...

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! We so need to come play at your house! Wait, then Brooke will become obsessed yet again with that helicopter. We saw it at Costco over a year ago and she will not let me forget about it. She wants one soooo badly! But we really should get together. I need to plan a good trip up there so we can play!
Post a Comment