Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Princess's

We have discovered a new after dinner past time.... Dress-up or as I like to call it dress-up mess-up... Holy cow a bunch of dresses and shoes can make a big mess... And of coarse my little "princess" has to get out every dress she has and every pair of shoes before she settles on "the one" for the night... This has been going on for about a week... But now Allison needs to get dressed up too... Ally doesn't like dress up as much as Sammy right now but its starting to grow on her... So now every evening I get be Cinderella or the evil step mother depending on my mood and my little monsters get a magic wand waved over them (Sammy calls it a bibbity boppity boo) and they it turned into beautiful princess's until bedtime....
Some times my girls are princess's and not monsters...
Having both girls smiling it a real challenge at my house it is usually one or the other....
I'm just surprised we found one of Sammy's dress ups that fit Ally so nicely... So until she get a bit bigger she can only be snow white....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, I can't wait for my little girl to be a princess! Right now we have dress up with a knight costume, and imaginary spider man or Ultraman costumes. It is quite a different thing, let me tell you!

Jennifer Pierre said...

I think that is so cute!! My daughter is 4 and she loves to play dress up as well. Her room is pink and purple princess colors, but she wants to change it to blue because it is Cinderella's color of her dress. She even says Cinderella is her bestfriend. It is so cute because when we went to Disney World and met the princess she actually told Cinderella that she was her bestfriend. I think it is great how they use their imagination. She plays dress up with Cinderella, Tinker Bell, and with her ballet costume. Wait their is more to come, but they make you laugh at this age I think. :)