Monday, October 18, 2010

Some stuff done...

I have been playing with my sewing therapy... And I have got some stuff done... I finished the girls fluffy dress up skirts... They are super cute!!! And as I was trying to find the stuff for the girls curtains I found a bag with a skirt all cut out and ready to sew... So I sewed it up for my self and so now I have a cute new fall skirt just in time for fall... I was a little frustrated that I couldn't find my curtain fabric so I took the kids down into my fabric pit (aka my old sewing room) And the first thing Allison pulls out is my bag with all the stuff I need to make the curtains... She was my hero!!! So I'm sewing away and kids are destroying my house but hey that's what kids do.....

2 comments:

Team Reid said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I am jealous - my sewing skills are sad! You will have to post pics of your projects! :)

Amy said...

Yay for therapy! I am glad you have something that works so well for you and helps you through your dark times. Give me call if you want. Also, post photos! I wanna covet your talent.