Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to work...

I can't believe it Johnny is back at work!!! What the heck!!!
So now that I know exactly what happened I can share the yucky details with all of you...
So basically Johnny's left hand got torn from the center of his palm all the way up to between his index finger and his middle finger and also at the same time from the center of him palm out to in between his thumb and index finger... So basically he almost TORE off his finger... He got over 30 stitches to attach his half torn off finger back to his hand...
He is in lots of pain!!! For Johnny to tell me he is in pain and to see it on his face is a big deal... I've seen him get hurt before but never seen pain on his face... I mean I've seen him shot a nail in his hand... No pain in his face... I've seen him roll his bad knee... Again no pain in his face.... I've seen him cut off the tip of a finger... No Pain seen... And plenty more things that would have me screaming in pain and he does nothing more than wince and his over it... So I just pray that he can heal and get my super man hubby back...(that's what I think of him as cause he does even big jobs that he should call and get help on all by his self... with out complaining...I help where I can but I'm a wimpy girl and can only help so much before I'm just in the way)...I'll keep you posted on what is going on with his healing adventure...
Oh he is back to work but on a one handed light duty jobs... But hey its a pay check and in today's economy well appreciated!!

No comments: