Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

Sorry it has taken so long to post... So I'm just going to tell you all about it in photos cause I know that's what you all like anyways cause I don't have impressive writing skills like you all!!!
So Halloween I was awakened to a glowing skeleton girl!!!
I call Allison my pumpkin so I dressed her as one... She didn't like it apparently cause she threw up on it...so...
I dressed her in her Monster Jammies... She liked those allot better so I guess she is a monster!
Sammy wanted to be a cow while she carved pumpkins... Daddy did most of the carving and gutting... But Sammy at least tried... She called it yucks...
This is how Ally did pumpkins.... I think she had the right idea =D
Halloween Morning we went to grammy Yums for some Halloween fun... We put faces on pumpkins, put on a play, ran around the house and trick or treated for non candy goodies, and all in all ran around and played with cousins...
Again I think Ally had the right idea... (Johnny was a football player and I was a cheerleader)

Sammy playing with her cousins
"Little bo Peep"

Off trick or treating... After she got the hang of it she wanted to go by her self!!

Look at all my candy!

This is how Ally trick or treated... Again she had the right idea...

The ghost of little bo peep.... Not sure how I got this but I thought it looked fun...
Allison as my little lamb... I had took off her ears by this time....
Look at that cute little tail...

And then the next day my little monsters turn back into my little angels =)

Oh and of course here are the real pumpkins from my pumpkins... Sammy told us how to carve them...."eyes, nose, mouth" but on Allys she said no nose so that's what we did... =)
Sammy's was a rawwer pumpkin...

No comments: