Johnny is usually really good at keeping my Christmas Presents secret... Not this year!
I was paying bills so I got online to check the balance of the checking account before I drop the bills in the mail and saw that he had spent a lot of money at Sam's Club... So I asked him what he got that was so much... He of course replied that he couldn't tell me... So yeah that means Christmas... So I had to straight out ask him if it was a Wii... Cause that's what I was going to buy for him for Christmas... Yeah it was and he set it up like a week and a half ago... Of course him and Sammy play it way more than me but I love watching them play its cute...
And last week Johnny told me to go and pick out my new kitchen and that would be my Christmas... Well I love my cabinets so they are going to stay the same (well mostly the same my dishwasher will be put in my cabinets) And all my appliances are less than 5 years old so I don't want to replace them so I get new paint... Its a oatmeal color... New floors, there a Tuscan stone look... And new counter tops ... Marble... I know my hubby is too good to me... You all might have to remind me of that when I have no pretty presents under the tree come Christmas...
It will take a few weeks before it is all installed but before Christmas I will have a new and improved Kitchen... I will have to post before and after pictures...
If you could upgrade and part of your house what would it be?
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment