I get asked a lot about why I call my kids MONSTERS! Well cause some times they are... (I love this out fit that my cousin Kalley got for Ally) Allison has been suffering from colic..=( I know how sad... So between the hours of 5-7 is when she turns into a monster and between the hours 7-10 is when she turns back into my sweet little girl... But even when they are monsters I still love my girls I just try my hardest not to turn into a monster my self...
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

1 comment:
Awww! I love your girls dearly! They may be monsters but they are the cutest monsters around. We call Klaire "bear" because, well, at times, she can be a real bear, growling and all!lol
Your a great mom Les, your doing amazing with them! Just remember it wont last forever, i know colic has been a challenge, but i think your handling it wonderfully. When she gets older, like Klaire's age, you'll look back and either laugh because of the memories you'll have, or cry because it passed by so fast!
She was sent to you because Mont and Heavenly Father knew you could handle her needs with grace, tenderness, compassion, and love.
Much love to you and your little ones!!! I'm here if/when its needed.
Post a Comment