Here are a few before and after pictures (well were not totally done yet)
The Hall before .... There really wasn't any thing wrong with it but because of the transition between the kitchen and the hall we decided to do it to...
This is the hall with the fished floor.. we still need to paint... The doors will all be white and the trim in a brown...
This is are opening between the living room and the kitchen... Johnny made it wider like 5 years ago... Its never been finished...
This is the painted wall and the trim put on the opening.... we still have to put trim on the living room side.... This is the brown that will accent the hall as well...
This is my old floor.... It had holes all over in it (I don't think that's what the scriptures meant by standing in holy places hehehe) Plus it was just really stained and ugly... I even bleached it once to see it I could some what salvage it but NOPE!!!!
The Hall before .... There really wasn't any thing wrong with it but because of the transition between the kitchen and the hall we decided to do it to...
This is the trim painted in the rest of our kitchen... Oh and the floor!!

3 comments:
That looks awesome, I'll be over for dinner soon (uh... well, in 7 months... that's sorta soon, right?!).
Beautiful1 I love it. Does Johnny want to come over and fix our house now?
Yeah me next Johnny. Mine is easy I just want new floor in my kitchen and dining area. :O)
Yours looks beautiful Noodle.
Post a Comment