K so I've decided that me and my little family must not be very note worthy cause nobody leaves comments on my blog...=( This makes me sad... K so friends I know that I don't have a super skill in writing and
communicating threw the written word all my dumb adventures but hey you can at least encourage me to keep doing it by leaving a little comment PLEASE...
3 comments:
what? I always comment! But really, I can understand the frustration. My advice, just journal your life. Do it for yourself. And if you want comments, join a community like SITS or really, any other blogging community. The more you comment on other people's blogs, the more they will comment on yours.
And for the record, I love your blog, and hearing about the crazy things Sammy does. She is so stinking cute, and Ally is getting quite the personality as well. Don't stop!
And I just realized what a liar I am... you posted some that I missed and so didn't comment on! How did I miss those? I am going to have to watch your blog a lot more closely now.
Leslie, I read all your posts and then gossip to my mother about them ;)
I'm a lousy commenter though. I shall do better! You comment on my posts and have two little people under your feet. I have no excuses... well, other than that I'm lazy hehe!
Post a Comment