Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back to normal

Well as normal as things get at our house anyways... Sammy getting into things just because she knows who to get to it... I swear nothing is off limits for this kid, or so she thinks.... She just climbs up and get stuff... The kid locks on my cabinets are my only salvation...

Allison is learning and growing like crazy!!! She likes to color with Sammy... She still LOVES to play with her dolls...

Johnny and me are both sick of Sammy being a butt head about the potty so we are kinda putting our foot down... She is in big girl panties so she can feel the wet and we are taking her potty a lot more often.... But by the time daddy gets home I'm about ready to pull out my hair so daddy takes over once he gets home THANK GOODNESS!!! So either in the weeks to come I will go completely crazy or Sammy will be a big girl.... Those are the only two options.... Wish me luck (I will need it)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good luck! I am glad things are back to normal now. And I hope the potty training goes well.