K so I've decided I'm very unpredictable when I blog one month I'll blog like crazy and then then next its next to nothing.... Story of my life I guess I'm an all or nothing type of girl... you learn so much about your self when you journal...
Anyways on to my post...
Ally is going so good she now weighs 13lbs and 13oz and she is 23.5 inches long... She is right on her growth curve... K side note... I'm I messed up that I have this strange sense of pride that I can nurse my child and have them grow like they are saposto... I've always been proud that I was able to nurse Sammy until she was one (well a little after cause she didn't want to ween) and that Ally now is growing just like she should....
Ally is smiling and laughing so much that she just brightens up my days... She even said mama last night... Kids aren't saposta talk yet are they???
Sammy is well Sammy is two so yeah she is driving me nuts!!! Not all the time but she definitely wears me out!!! She likes to eat peanut butter and cheese sandwiches... They look yucky to me but hey she eats them up... She is having another go at potty training... yesterday she did really good and stayed dry for hours... She is coming up with some cute things and loves telling all the animal sounds today it was that frogs ribbit... I don't remember teaching her that one... I guess she is just a smart girl or my brain is so fried that I can't remember what I have and have not thought her... Poor girl she gets a over worked tiered mommy as her teacher...
The Eye of the Storm
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment