Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy's Owiee

That's right poor Daddy is owiee again...
Saturday about noon Johnny said it felt like some one punched him in the face... I made the comment that he should have not back sassed me and I wouldn't have had to do it... Of course as a joke =) (I personally believe that spousal abuse is completely wrong and it was not nice of me to joke about it!)
Well back to my poor poor hubby... So Johnny went and layed down for a nap... When he got up he had me look at his face... It was kinda swollen and a little warm... As the night went on he complained more... (have I mentioned before that Johnny has a very high tolerance for pain) So I looked closer (scary huh!!! j/k) And it looked more swollen and was more red... K so I thought maybe a sense infection told him to take a suddafed... Well that didn't help... By the end of the night it looked like this...
K so at this point I KNOW its infected... Red And swollen yup its infected... Johnny was like "Lets see how it looks in the morning I'm sure this is as bad as it will get" aurg men!!! So yeah that's why I took a picture so I could see for sure what it was doing on....
In the morning Johnny called the on call doctor (I love our doctors office!!!) And after telling the doc what he was feeling and what it looked like he started Johnny on an aggressive antibiotics, and warm compresses... And He has to go in to see him in the morning... And if it gets really bad go to the ER.... Well this what he looked like when he started the meds....
And about 12 hours latter it looks about the same... so I guess there working but yeah as Sammy says..."Daddy owiee face"

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Ouch! Did the doc tell you what was causing it to swell up and hurt?