Friday, February 19, 2010

Sammy says


Some of my silly Sammy's favorite sayings...

*Uhm maybe not...

*loveyoutoo... (its one word)

*no thank-you

*Chocolate milk please

*Cheese

*take a picture momma

*my milk

*no mommy show, Dora Boots!

*take-a me...(that means hold me)

*me help!!! (while I'm cooking)

*me not poop...baby pooped....

*dip-dip please...(she needs something to dip her food in katsup or gravy or some kind of sauce..)

*mommy bath tub please..

*my more...

*p.v. please (that translates to t.v. please)

*me wanta see
*thats punny (funny)
*no problem...

there are so many more these are just the ones that have popped up lately... Sammy you may drive me crazy but I sure do love you...

1 comment:

Brea Marie said...

She is such a cute girl! I love the 'no mommy show. Dora Boots.' My girls call them mommy shows too. And they love Dora too! Seriously, I know they would get along great!