Thursday, February 18, 2010

miracle?


The other day I took the girls to the library for story time... Sound relaxing right... NOT its a game of chase after Sammy, or take me to the potty 5 times mommy.... But Sammy is loving it... And she loves picking out new books to bring home... She even picked out a book for me...

She found me a book about different "miracle" that have happened with the LDS temples... While reading these short story's about the temples I have come to a realization... Miracles come in all sizes... Little miracles like a child that eats her lunch... Medium miracles like a child getting dressed with out fighting you for an hour, or leaving her shoes on when you go to the store... To large miracles like two kids napping at the same time, or a smooth bedtime with no tantrums... To the biggest miracle of all.... I get to have my family for all eternity... You my not think so with all of my complaining lately but I really do love my kids and my family... They give me joy beyond measure... But with any great joys come great struggles... Each day gets better in some way or another and as long as we keep coming closer together as a family I'm happy...

No comments: