Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daddy and Sammys outing

So Saturday Johnny let me sleep in. (he is such a great husband and daddy!) Anyways I wake up and him and Sammy had went shopping. So I had the house to my self, it was kinda odd I'm so used to having a little monster running around. I keep walking down the hall towards her room and like right before I got there I would realise that I was looking for her and she wasn't even home. But it was still really nice. I will be honest I thought that Johnny took Sammy out in her jammies but I was wrong. She was dressed her hair wasn't done... But the best part was the funny combination of the onesie and pants..... I would have never put these together but apparently they matched in his mind.... It's cute he put prints together all the time.... Every once in a while they work but most times NOT. So I thought that I would share with you my cute little girl in the outfit daddy put her in... I love it cause he tries so hard..... Notice her hair is not done she would never let me do that!!!
The colors match but not the print hearts with stripes hum....

3 comments:

Familia Morales said...

I'm pretty sure everyone out there knows that when a kid doesn't match it's because either Daddy dressed them or they dressed themselves! How nice you got to have a morning all to yourself!

Brea Marie said...

Hey, I actually think it looks pretty cute together! The pinks are the same. Maybe it would be different in person. Derek refuses to do the girls' hair. I tell him to at least brush it, but he never does. Aw, Men! At least he gave you time off.

Anonymous said...

For some reason this reminds me of a time when I used to plow snow and would come home at 8 am to get the kids off to school. Well one day I was late getting back home and Leslie was walking to school with a really cute outfit that she picked out. I gave her a ride home and then to school after a quick change. Thank goodness I wasn't really late!!!! Nana