Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mommy's Beauty Salon







So today I decided that me and Sammy where just going to stay home and try to stay sane... Lately I've been going crazy.... I'm not sure why I just have been.... Anyways so as soon as Sammy got up this morning she pointed to the door and said "play" so we got up and played with the big mess of toys in the living room. Where my super cute child started putting away her diapers that she strung out all over the living room right before bed time last night (so yeah I decided not to clean up her toy mess and mess last night cause like I said before I've been going crazy so I just wanted to go to bed). So with the inspiration of Sammy cleaning up we cleaned up all pf her toys and the diapers... Then we played beauty shop where we decided to give Sammy a fohawk... Its way funny it doesn't really look like a mohawk cause of all the curls but whatever its fun. Then for lunch I decide to multi task and do the dishes while fixing our lunch and for some odd reason Sammy just loved it. She helped me unload the dishwasher and then "helped" me load it (by unloading it again but at least she's "helping"). Then lunch went over really well... who knew rice a roni would be that fun to eat.... But she ate really well and let mommy eat too... yeah!!! And then shortly later it was nap time.... For some odd reason Sammy likes to go to sleep for her daddy and her Nana, she hates/refuses to nap for me... unless its in the car then as soon as we get home she wakes right up... So I was preparing for a fight.... But surprising she only fought me for like five minutes then took a nice long nap.... I had to call my mom cause I was so proud Sammy feel asleep for me... So needless to say its been a great mommy day! And now Johnny should be home any minute so even better =) yeah So here are some pictures of Mommy's beauty salon... Sammy loves getting her hair done she will actually go t the bath room and reach up to the sick and say "ugh ugh ugh" I have decided that means I want... She wont let us leave the house with out her hair getting done at some point.... What a girl.


This is the best seat in Mommy's beauty salon (its the only seat too)






Oh here is the after the fact my sink collects all kinds of stuff while I do her hair.

My little angel brushing her teeth

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

What a cute girl! I love the picture of her sitting in the sink, is she holding a can of hairspray up to her head? I'm glad you had a good mommy day, those are essential for our sanity, methinks.