Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I can do it by my self!

So Sammy has figured out that she can climb into the bath tub all by her self. The pictures explan them selfs.....
These were taken as fast as my camera would go.... She did it really fast I'm glad I had my camera ready..
...

4 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Now she just needs to learn how to take her diaper off! Looks like she loves her baths

Anonymous said...

It won't be no time at all and she will have that figured out. Good thing you have the camera ready. Or maybe you were taking to long getting ready...Ready set GO!!!
Love ya,
Nana

mub said...

Haha, she's like "I'll thwart you taking naked baby pictures of me by KEEPING MY DIAPER ON!!!"

Amy said...

I so agree with Kim. That little girl has learned modesty to a T. No naked pictures of her, no matter how hard you try! Or is it her way of telling you she needs a diaper change?