Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Husband Tag

I got husband tagged. Here's how it works: I will answer questions about Johnny. Everyone who reads this is tagged and you do the same thing on their own blog and so on and so forth.

*What is your husband's name? Samual but everyone calls him John
*What is your pet name for him? Baby, daddy, hunny
*How long have you guys been married? 5 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 2 1/2 weeks and then we got engaged then three months and we were married
*Who is taller? Johnny
*Who can sing the best? Never really thought about it.... He signs lullabies so wonderful with his deep signing voice it really clams our little one down.
*What's his biggest flaw? He is so stubborn, some time its a good thing.
*Who is smarter? Him on most stuff.
*Who pays the bills? He makes all the money but I write out all the bills.
*Who does the laundry? Me but he does the dishes.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Johnny
*Who mows the lawn? Johnny does that to I really don't like mowing the lawn.
*Who cooks dinner? You can cook dinner at home? j/k I cook most of the time but he fixes lunch on Sunday and if we have mac n cheese he has to do the cheese cause he does it so much better...
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? We are both stubborn....We agree to disagree allot!!! But on the small stuff probably me
*Who kissed who first? It was MAGIC we both leaned in and WOW!
*Who wears the pants? We both do we have a very complementary relationship 50/50 I know its hard to believe....
I tag all my bloggin' buddies

No comments: