Friday, January 9, 2009

Pony, Ponies every where


Sammy was really excited about her fun hair.


From the front her hair kinda looks the same as her normal do.

I think you can see all the ponies from this angle.
So late last night (the two am feeding that my daughter refuses to give up) I was thinking what can I do difrent with Sammy's hair. I've been getting bored with the five diffrent ways I do it on a daily basies. So this moring as I went to do the normal two ponies on top..... I desided no lets do six up front. So I got to the fifth one she deside she was done.... Well I finally got in in and then Sammy deside she still wanted to play "Beauty Salon" so I put in three more..... So Sammy had Nine Pig tails sticking out of her little head. It was so cute. I wish we had some where speacil to go today... I kinda felt like I was wasting a good hair day for her so I just took pictures so when she's older and I put her hair the same way every day for school cause I don't have the energy or creativty anymore, I can prove at one time I really did try. When we took it out for bed time it still looked like she had her hair pulled up everywhere


This is after we took all the poines out, she hated us taking them out.



1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

How cute is that?! I can't believe you got her to sit still long enough to put all of those in.