Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Makeing Cup Cakes

So Monday and today have been heck cause Sammy has been sick.... A horrible cough and she doesn't want to really eat (that's not like my kid at all) and just today she started a low fever.... So yeah we have been living our life by the four hour clock.... Look it Tylenol time oh now its cough strip time ..... and so on.... Her naps have been nice and long but I don't get any thing done cause I have to hold her up right on me or she starts coughing and can't sleep.... And then today Sammy decided to bump it up a notch and threw diarrhea and trowing up in the mix.... So yeah I decided I needed something besides sick baby occupying my day so I made cup cakes.... Sammy got really excited about them..... That's kinda strange sense she really doesn't know what they are..... I guess all girls naturally like baked goods =)... Anyways I tried to put some batter on my finger to let her try it but she wouldn't take it.... But she keep up her unh unh unh and reaching towards the batter bowl.... So finally after I got the first batch in the oven I gave her the whisk.... She figured that out fast..... That whisk got cleaned up really fast, then once it was all gone she brought it back to me for more batter so I spooned out some batter on the whisk and she took one bite and decided she was done.... The little stinker...... And then daddy came home so now she's his little sick baby for a little while.... Yeah mommy gets a break after a eleven hour day! who says being a stay at home mom is not hard work..... But I love it but some days I just want to go crawl in bed and hide.... That's really bad of me to say but that how I fell some days.....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Leslie, I am so sorry that your baby is sick! There is nothing worse in the world! I hope she gets better soon. She is darling! I can't wait until we get our little rugrats together. They will be fun.