My kids are not normal!!! But what is "normal"???
Well normal at my house right now is a 15 month old that wants to potty train....
She sits next to the potty and pulls out her big sisters panties and will not leave the bathroom until she has a pair on... Thank goodness Sammy is ok with this or we would have a war on our hands, because both of my kids are STUBBORN!!!!
Its January and Samantha is wanting to wear her swimming suit every day!!! She wanted to wear it to church...
Ally loves giving kisses... She runs around the house kissing everyone and every toy she can see... Last night she wanted to kiss everyone over the dinner table.... Her and her big sister love playing together and give hugs and kisses to each other... It so cute when they are playing nice and they just give each other a little kiss... Now I'm not worried yet but when she starts kissing boys I'm going too have to nix this cute little habit of hers...
But come on how can you not want to kiss a cute little face like that!!!

2 comments:
Seriously, how do you do it? Having your kids want to potty train so young, I mean? I want the secret! And good luck with the kissing!
LOL, well, i dont think we have the "normal" gene on either side of our families. We are all just a little off in some way or another.
But honestly, i think your kids are so much fun and refreshing. I think they have amazing little personalities.
When Klaire was Sammy and Ally's age i would always tell Kreg "Shes *SO* odd!". But after being around your little ones im starting to see, maybe shes not so odd afterall. I see a few of the same things in your kids that i see in Klaire.
Maybe its our parenting?!lol
Either way, there's no other mother in the face of this earth that could offer them what you can and that can love them the way you do.
P.S. I love the fact that Ally Lou is so into pottying right now. I think all your hard work with Sammy is paying off times 2.
Post a Comment