I found this amazing cleaner today and I just have to share!!! I love my stove but I neglect to clean it as much as I should... So today when I set a goal to get my stove top cleaned I was overwhelmed... I got out the god old 409... after it soaked for 15 mins I scrubbed and laid down another coat of 409... 15min latter I scrubbed again... I was able to get most of the new grim off but the old burnt on stuff still remained and no amount of 409 and elbow grease was getting it off... The Tah-Dah the new found super cleaner.... I pulled out a box of baking soda and water made a paste (I figured what can it hurt) as I was putting on the paste with my fingers I was amazed at how the burnt on crap was coming of with just the light scrubbing of my finger moving the past around... So I did a little dance and made some more paste and 5 min latter my stove is shinny and clean... It removed all the old stains and brunt on crap... I'm excited last time my stove top was this clean it was about two years ago and it took me like 4 hours scrubbing... (I neglect my stove ALOT) So yeah if you have some thing that you just cant get clean pull out your baking soda and give it a try you will be amazed!!!
2 comments:
Hmm, can't wait to try this. I love all natural cleaners!
Its wonderful stuff!
I love it for my shower. I used it sometimes with washing diapers too. With my grimey kitchen floors i like to make a paste with it, it sure makes it nice again!
If you have some Tea Tree Oil you can add a few drops to the paste and you'll disinfect while cleaning too.
Vinegar is a great cleaner as well!
Post a Comment