Sammy wanted to do a heart day party for our FHE... So I got a little creative and made heart shaped cupcakes... How do you make heart shaped cupcakes you ask??? Well its really easy all you need is marbles...
And then you add a little pink frosting... or in this case white frosting died pink....
Have a little fun with a piping bag and tah dah a heart shaped cupcake =)
Ally didn't sit still long enough to see the heart... She liked the frosting too much!!!
Johnny even let me draw one on him.... He kept laughing so it was harder than with the kids....
I even put one on me... yeah I know we are silly....
Look how cute my little cup cakes turned out!!!
The kids didn't want to eat dinner because the cupcakes looked too darn good...
All in all we had a wonderful FHE talking about love and what we love about each other... Sammy loves Ally because Ally loves to sing wheels on the bus... And she loves mommy and daddy because we sing primary songs to her... =)

2 comments:
SO STINKIN CUTE!!!
I love making heart cupcakes. So fun. And I love the heart tongues. What a cute FHE.
Oh my goodness! I have never tried to make heart shaped cupcakes. I never even knew you could! I am totally going to have to try that. Thanks Les! You are a super mommy!
Post a Comment