Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Roses come with...

Thorns!!!
I have to remember that with all these thorns I feel like I'm running into I just need to look up to see the roses...
Thank-you to all of my friends for worrying about me... I have been venting about my worries on here as not to freak out my family... I guess I freaked out my blogger family sorry... Today was better I didn't get a lot done but I did get my normal cleaning done and made a wonderful home made dinner... When I felt myself trying to implode I just went and took a nap... Thank-you Johnny for letting me go calm down before it got out of control... I feel asleep while calming down OOPS... But it was so nice...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for sleep! And what a wonderful husband you have. And if we can help you when you vent, vent away! Good luck.