Monday, January 3, 2011

Sammyisms

My Sammy comes up with some silly little sayings...
Daddy's favorite is "I don't like it... I Love It!!!"

My favorite is... "Mommy can you do me a favorite"
That means favor =)

Ally's Favorite is "You can do it if'n you want.."
Now I have to tell you a cute story about what happened today... Sammy wanted to read her scriptures so she could put a mark on her scripture chart... So she brought me her "script trues" and we flipped it open to read a verse or two (baby steps) And in the middle of the verse she started to dance side to side... She put her finger out and held it up and said "Hold on Heavenly Father I have to go pee... I be right back... Be right back Heavenly Father..." And processed to run to the potty to go pee... What a smart little girl!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh that is so funny! Little kids are so cute.