Sunday, January 2, 2011

So a decison has been made....

Our real estate agent is singing praises because we have finally found a house we can live with... Well kinda were going to build a house we can live with... We found a lot with in our stake boundary's =) It's just up the street and around the corner so to speak... Its not the half acres that we really wanted but the way the lot fans out it gives us the large back yard that we wanted... We signed the paper work about a week ago so hopefully we should have our house done no latter than  the end of April.... I'm excited but fearful as well... I have to get rid of a lot of stuff because we have to much crap and I attach my self emotionally to things... So its going to be a long hard process for me... But in the end it will be worth it...Plus it will make it easier once we do move all the stuff into the new house... I kinda giggle I will have more square footage yet I'm going to get rid of a bunch of stuff... I will have a walk in closet yet I'm getting rid of (hopefully about half) a lot of clothes... I kinda want to get rid of some of the kids clothes but I just can't until we decided we are done with baby's... We have got rid of two sofa's and an entertainment center and also a coffee table... See so we are de junking!! way to go us!!!

2 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Yay! That's exciting! Good luck with the de-junking, packing, moving, unpacking... :)

Amy said...

A new house!!! I am so excited for you. And good luck with the de junking. Not ever a fun thing to do. Good luck with it all.